Me, as Popover the CLown

Me, as Popover the CLown
I'm Popping Over to say Hi!

Me, as the Ol' Cowhand

Me, as the Ol' Cowhand
Still a clown at heart.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Handy Interest Calculator

This is my first attempt at embedding an Excel application in a Blog page. It's just a little handy calculator of what the monthly payments would be to retire a loan of whatever size at whatever interest rate for however many months. Not anything special, but not bad for a first attempt.

What is BlogThis! ? - Blogger Help

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From the Mr. Excel Podcast, I learned how to create an Excel application, share it on my Sky Drive or Sharepoint, and create an embed coce to post the app to a blog. Some deal!!

geoluis said...

Nice I need to go back and learn how to use this.