Me, as Popover the CLown

Me, as Popover the CLown
I'm Popping Over to say Hi!

Me, as the Ol' Cowhand

Me, as the Ol' Cowhand
Still a clown at heart.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

How to get great Customer Service

I have been involved with some phase of Customer Service for most of my adult life. I used to repair TV sets and audio consoles in people's homes. I worked for several TV repair shops, electronics parts suppliers and contracted with brand name suppliers of electronics items to handle customer service.

Most recently, I have worked with fortune 100 or better companies talking to people as a customer service representative. I have been on the other side of anger-filled calls from vitriolic customers who felt they could get satisfaction no other way than through anger. As a consumer myself, I have even been one of those angry people at times, when I come up against Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) who were more interested in getting me off the line or selling me something new than they were in solving my problem.

I put together this Power Point presentation as a way of giving people a method of arriving at a satisfactory conclusion when a product or service does not meet expectation. I hope you find it helpful.

No comments: